At Rice Village Animal Hospital, we have a commitment to nurturing a relationship with our community. Through social and community events we demonstrate our understanding of the human/animal bond. Pets are our purpose and so are the people who own them.
We donate and participate in fundraising for our neighborhood schools and organizations. We have partnered with:
- Roberts Elementary
- Poe Elementary
- Saint Vincent de Paul School
- Society of Iranian-American Women for Education
- Friends of West University Place Parks Fund
- West U Little League.
- CAPTION: Roberts Elementary “Vet for a Day”
- Auction Event recipients.
If you are looking for a special behind the scenes educational tour or classroom presentation for your class, Boy Scout troop, or Girl Scout troop. Please contact our Community Outreach Director at [email protected]
Yappy Hour Socials
We love mingling with our neighbors. We love to host “Yappy Hours” at our neighboring apartment communities so that they can meet us before they need us.
Working with Local Rescues
We love to partner with rescue groups and host fun and rewarding adoption events with Red Collar Rescue and Houston pets Alive!.
Rice Village Animal Hospital Angel Fund
- Helps reduce the cost of medical care for Good Samaritans who find a stray and bring them in for medical care.
- Help pay for pain relief and medication for animals that are sick or injured and their owner does not have the means for medical care.
Our Angel Fund is funded by generous donations from friends and clients of Rice Village Animal Hospital. If you are interested in donating to our Angel Fund please call our team at 713-527-0489.
Just for Fun
Cheering Station at the Houston Marathon.
Window painting to show our spirit of the seasons.