At Rice Village Animal Hospital, we have a commitment to nurturing a relationship with our community. Through social and community events we demonstrate our understanding of the human/animal bond. Pets are our purpose and so are the people who own them.
We donate and participate in fundraising for our neighborhood schools and organizations. We have partnered with:
- Roberts Elementary
- Poe Elementary
- Saint Vincent de Paul School
- Society of Iranian-American Women for Education
- Friends of West University Place Parks Fund
- West U Little League
- Auction Event recipients
If you are looking for a special behind the scenes educational tour or classroom presentation for your class, Boy Scout troop, or Girl Scout troop. Please contact our Community Outreach Director at email@example.com
We love mingling with our neighbors. We love to host “Yappy Hours” at our neighboring apartment communities so that they can meet us before they need us.
To receive information on our next Yappy Hour or to request a Yappy Hour at your residence, contact our Community Outreach Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Local Rescues
We love to partner with rescue groups and host fun and rewarding adoption events with Red Collar Rescue and Houston pets Alive!
- Helps reduce the cost of medical care for Good Samaritans who find a stray and bring them in for medical care.
- Help pay for pain relief and medication for animals that are sick or injured and their owner does not have the means for medical care.
- Our Angel Fund is funded by generous donations from friends and clients of Rice Village Animal Hospital. If you are interested in donating to our Angel Fund please call our team at 713-527-0489.
We’ve been serving Houston since 1976.
The team at Rice Village Animal Hospital has been your preferred Houston veterinary hospital for a long time, and we know how important your pet is to your family. Please contact us with anything you may need, big or small.
How can we help you?
Sat: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Doctor’s Hours by Appointment, Walk-ins, and Drop-Off Services Welcome
We’re here to help!